MEOW is a new card game by Reiner Knizia in which smart cats fight for food. A player must be wise and try to collect the best bowls, avoiding fishbones while trying not to break vases! Each game is divided into three rounds, and each round is divided into nine turns. On a turn, each player plays one cat card, then the player who played the most valuable card wins one award token. Keep in mind that not all awards are positive! At the end of the game, the player who collected the most points wins.
Key Selling Points:
- Easy to learn and fast to play.
- Cute neoprene pouch that makes the game travel ready.
- Perfect for family game nights.
- Simple rules allow for ease of play, but strategy is required to optimize your cards.
- 1 Neoprene pouch
- 54 Cat Cards
- 27 Award Tokens
- 5 Rulebooks (English, Spanish, French, German, Italian)
20 Min Play Time