Pathfinder Second Edition Adventure Path Blood Lords #5 A Taste of Ashes
Ashes, Ashes, We All Fall Down! The newest Blood Lords follow the trail of a deadly plot to the bone-walled metropolis of Yled, just as the city is gearing up for war against the undead nation's greatest enemy. From spectral theater performances to the city's secret defense installations, the Blood Lords race to stop a plan to bring forth horrors from beyond death—and before their foes leave nothing more than ashes in their wake.
“A Taste of Ashes” is a Pathfinder adventure for four less-than-good-hearted 15th-level characters. This adventure continues the Blood Lords Adventure Path, a six-part, monthly campaign in which the characters rise from skilled troubleshooters to join the Blood Lords who rule a land of the dead. The adventure also details the Warmaster Council orchestrating the nation's defenses and explores trade routes across the Inner Sea region. New items, spells, monsters, and more await in "A Taste of Ashes."
Each monthly full-color softcover Pathfinder Adventure Path volume contains an in-depth adventure scenario, stats for several new monsters, and support articles meant to give Game Masters additional material to expand their campaign. Pathfinder Adventure Path volumes use the Open Game License and work with both the Pathfinder RPG and the world’s oldest fantasy RPG.
- The fifth adventure in an all-new six-volume Pathfinder Adventure Path campaign, promising an easy on-ramp for new and experienced players and a thrilling new storyline set in the haunted undead realm of Geb!
- Supports Pathfinder RPG: Book of the Dead (March 2022), a major Pathfinder Second Edition rules release!
- Major tie-ins with Pathfinder Lost Omens: Impossible Lands (November), the blockbuster oversized setting guide to the undead realm explored in this adventure path—and beyond!
- Perfect for beginner players and GMs!
- Contains dozens of hours of exciting Pathfinder play, either as a stand-alone adventure or as part of the Blood Lords campaign!
- Adventure/sourcebook hybrid.
• Extensive marketing support throughout 2022