Raise your hand if you’re bored!
Now raise your hand if you’re so bored you might be going crazy. Just me?
Fear not, collectors. Below we have 21 great ideas for busting your boredom during quarantine, from cool new hobbies to crazy ideas! Tell us in the comments how you’ve been busting your boredom.
21. Learn how to sew
20. Become invested in a new board game, such as Pandemic or Ticket to Ride
19. Shave your head. If you’re too scared, dye it a crazy colour!
18. Host an elaborate themed dinner night with your fellow quarantined buddies
17. Start a Dungeons & Dragons campaign
16. Watch all of Brooklyn 99. Again.
15. Learn how to braid hair
14. Start learning a new language
13. Write a fake biography about a made-up person’s life
12. Start watching Dragon Ball Z from the very start
11. Buy an Animal Crossing game. If you haven’t already, you might as well jump on the bandwagon!
10. Browse some comics online
9. Start a new e-book, audiobook, or buy a classic paperback online!
8. Spend all your money at Ozzie Collectables. (We’re totally kidding.) (Or are we?)
7. Organise your collection. Whether you need to re-shelve, re-order, or unpack your thousand Pops from your last move, now is the time to just get it done.
6. Re-arrange your bedroom
5. Host a wedding for your pets
4. Throw an impromptu at-home Christmas… in May!
3. Challenge yourself to create a DIY artwork or sculpture out of only things you have lying around the house
2. Try your hand at writing poetry - the more dramatic, the better!
1. Keep calm. We’re all in this together, and before we know it everything will be back to normal. In the meantime, we hope you’re keeping sane and safe!
What did you think of our list? Tell us in the comments if you’ve tried any of these already, or if you have a better idea for chasing your boredom away.