Terms & Conditions
30 Day Return Policy (Product Guarantee):
Ozzie Collectables is dedicated to taking the utmost care in ensuring that your product is meticulously selected from the shelf to ensure quality, then diligently packed so that it can be delivered in a safe and timely matter to your address. We fully understand the importance of all collectable items, and as such are as assiduous as possible in ensuring that all of our products remain as high quality as possible: from our store to your home.
However, it is understandable that your product may have been damaged in the course of transit or that there is some form of manufacturing defect which otherwise hinges its quality or makes the product unfit for its intended purpose. If this happens to be the case with your delivered product, please contact Ozzie Collectables immediately via our support Facebook at www.facebook.com/ozziecollectables, or via email support at email@example.com. We offer a 24/7 service and our support team will do everything within their power to get back to you as soon as possible.
Customers should be aware that all returns and exchanges offered must be received by Ozzie Collectables within 30 days of receiving your product at your delivery address. A support representative will contact you within 1-2 business days after receiving your enquiry.
Upon receiving notification of damage or of a manufacturing defect, the Ozzie Collectables support team may request a customer name, order number, and photographic evidence of the parcel or item in question with a clear view of the identified issue. We will review the photograph(s) and contact you at our earliest convenience to discuss further options in relation to the product issue.
Ozzie Collectables will only issue refunds or exchange products if the item is determined to be defective and if the defective item is returned to us in identical condition as it was received by the customer.
Funko factory defects such as minor box variations, scuff marks, creases, and paint smudges are not covered by our return policy.
Ozzie Collectables will cover the shipping cost of the aforementioned product from the customer’s delivery address to our storefront in Melbourne, Victoria. There are several ways to achieve this:
- Ozzie Collectables may email a return shipping label to the customer which they can then use at their local Australia Post Office to return it to our storefront, or
- Ozzie Collectables may refund the postage upon receiving the defective product at our storefront.
However, customers must be aware that Ozzie Collectables reserves the right not to reimburse postage costs unless it is clearly approved that the product is to be returned to our storefront. Therefore, it is explicitly important that if you have received a damaged product that you contact us within the 30 day period of receiving the product. Ozzie Collectables may reimburse postage costs at our own discretion depending on legitimacy of damage or defects and as long as the customer reaches out within this 30 day period.
All refunds are handled at the discretion of Ozzie Collectables and will incur a standard 10% restocking or cancellation fee. Unless the product is deemed defective or is explicitly different from the advertised product, customers may not be entitled to a refund or exchange of any kind. This fee also applies to a cancellation of any pre-order items or items not yet received by the customer.
In the event that a refund is issued, the customer will receive their money back in the same manner and currency in which the product was purchased, i.e. Credit Card, PayPal, or Bank Transfer. In the event that the order has aged past a time frame where this is possible, please be advised that customers may be subject to refund via gift card.
If you purchased via Credit Card:
- Refunds to a Credit Card will be made to the exact card which was used to purchase the product. The refund you are issued will be made in Australian Dollars (AUD) at the current exchange rate. Ozzie Collectables is not liable for any variation in amount refunded due to exchange rates.
- It may take up to 30 days for the refund to show up on the card statement.
- In the event of your card being expired or cancelled, the refund will need to be made through Bank Transfer or PayPal. Ozzie Collectables cannot refund money to a different Credit Card.
If you purchased via PayPal:
- The way in which a refund is credited is dependent on how the original payment was made.
- If you paid via Bank Account (either a Check or Instant Transfer) or PayPal balance, the money will be refunded back to your PayPal balance.
- If you paid via Credit Card, the money will be refunded back to your card. It may take up to 30 days for the refund to show up on the card statement.
- Refunds are issued in Australian Dollars (AUD) at PayPal’s current currency exchange rate. Ozzie Collectables is not liable for any variation in amount refunded due to exchange rates.
If you purchased via Bank Transfer:
- If you have paid via Bank Transfer, Ozzie Collectables will refund the money to your Bank Account. In order to do this you must first provide Ozzie Collectables with your Account Name, BSB, and Account Number.
- Transfers from financial institutions are not instant and it may take up to 3-5 business days from the time the transfer was made to receive your refund.
A Pre-Order is a product which has not yet come into stock, but can instead be pre-purchased by customers to secure a purchase of your chosen product once it is released or has come into stock. Pre-Order items must be paid in full at the time of purchase.
Pre-Order products will display an ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) date in the product description. This estimated date is indicative of the expected delivery date of the product to our storefront. The date displayed is the most recent date which Ozzie Collectables has been given by the distributor and is, as such, handled at the discretion of our distributor. Ozzie Collectables is not liable for any changes to this date, as these changes are unfortunately beyond our control. Please note that the ETA may not update once passing the displayed date if it has been delayed by the distributor, and will continue to display the same date until a more up-to-date one is provided.
Once in stock, items will then be shipped out to your delivery address. If an item is not delivered to your address on the exact date of ETA, please allow for a 3-5 business day period before contacting Ozzie Collectables support.
If your order contains both pre-order and in stock items, it will ship out only once all items are in stock. Please bear in mind that all items with the orange 'pre-order' button and ETA date in the product description are pre-order items.
Pre-Order products are subject to ETA or release date changes and cancellation. Please be aware that in the instance a Pre-Order product is made unavailable either due to removal of the product, a stock miscount, or human error, you will be entitled to a full refund of the product as well as a sincere apology from Ozzie Collectables.
In the event you should choose to cancel your Pre-Order a 10% cancellation fee of the RRP (Regular Retail Price) will be applied when you are refunded for your purchase. Pre-Order products which are delayed and are made subject to a change of ETA will be treated as standard cancellations and are also subject to this fee.
In-Store Pick-Up Policy
If the customer chooses to select ‘in-store pick-up’ as the preferred shipping method at checkout, they may collect their order directly from our storefront once they have received notification to do so. The customer will initially receive an order confirmation email after first placing their order, and then a follow-up email advising them to collect their order once it has arrived and been allocated to the order at our storefront. A 3-5 business day waiting period still applies before orders can be collected, excluding pre-order items, which must still abide by the ETA.
Please note that if an in-store pick-up item has not been collected within seven (7) business days, and a member of our staff is not notified, your order may be cancelled and refunded less a 10% restocking fee. Please advise our support staff if you will be unable to collect your in-store pick-up order within this seven (7) business day period. A business day is typically considered to be Monday-Friday between the hours of 9-5, excluding public holidays.
Orders which have chosen In-Store Pick-Up as their preferred shipping method, but have an interstate shipping/billing address will still be treated as In-Store Pick-Up orders. If you have accidentally selected In-Store Pick-Up but require your order to be shipped out to you, please notify a member of our support staff immediately, as you will need to pay a separate standard $8 shipping fee. If staff are not contacted within seven (7) business days of your In-Store Pick-Up order being ready for collection, you may run the risk of having your order cancelled.
Funko Pop! Vinyls are a mass produced toy line created in various factories all over the world. Funko have their own Quality Control program to ensure that the product they are producing meet with their company standards. As a retailer, we do our utmost best to look over the products to ensure that they are the correct items and to discard any obviously defective items. We take pride in achieving this each and every day and are meticulous in ensuring that our customers receive their products in mint condition or as close as physically possible.
As a mass produced toy line, however, there are minor variations in the manufacturing process that may occur for Funko Pop! Vinyl products. These can include but are not limited to slight creases or scuff marks on the packaging, minor paint variations, stickers included or not included on boxes, etc. These are all considered “minor variations” in mass produced product and as such are not considered damaged or defective items. We at Ozzie Collectables try our very hardest to ensure that our items are delivered to customers in mint condition and will never send customers a defective box. However if your item does become damaged in the course of transit please contact our support staff via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to compensate.
All Australian shipping transactions are sent directly from our storefront in Melbourne, Victoria.
Your order should be sent out to you within 3-5 business days after the order has been placed, excepting orders with Pre-Order items which must wait until the ETA or supplied release date in the product description. Please be aware that a business day is Monday to Friday from 9am-5pm and as such does not include weekends, public holidays, or periods outside of the aforementioned time frame.
If for some reason we are out of stock of a product included in your order, we will ship you the balance of the order and will put the out-of-stock item on back-order provided we are likely to receive a restock of the item, or will otherwise refund you in full for that item if unlikely to receive a restock. You will be notified of these issues should they arise via email by the Ozzie Collectables support team.
We offer a flat AUD$8 shipping rate for shipping to any Australian address. This is the standard rate via Australia Post eParcel.
All orders over $100 are entitled to one lot of free shipping. If a discount code is applied at checkout that takes your order beneath the total of $100, you will no longer be entitled to free shipping and may need to pay the standard $8 shipping fee.
If your product(s) is/are oversized, or your total order weighs more than 20kh, Ozzie Collectables may require a courier service to deliver your order to you. However, we will need to contact you directly to arrange for a person to be home at the time of delivery to the given address. The cost will be an amount more than the standard shipping rate and will be based solely on the size and/or weight of the order. This may vary order to order and each case will be handled individually at the discretion of Ozzie Collectables.
For standard eParcel shipping, the expected delivery time of your order—after a processing period of 3-5 business days once the order has been placed—is as follows:
- VIC: 1-2 business Days
- NSW/ACT: 3-4 business Days
- QLD: 4-6 business Days
- NT/WA: up to 11 business Days
- TAS: 3-4 business Days
- SA: 3-4 business Days
The delivery of your order is trackable via Australia Post. Please allow for 24 hours once your order has been sent to receive tracking information before contacting support.
Please note that although the Ozzie team endeavours to get the majority of in-stock orders shipped out or ready for collection after a processing period of 3-5 business days, peak periods such as Christmas, Black Friday, and convention periods may result in minor delays. Rest assured the whole team are working as hard as we can to get these shipped off to you ASAP. We thank you for your patience and your understanding.
Ozzie Collectables does not currently offer express postage on any orders. All orders are shipped via standard Australia Post rates. The estimated arrival times of these orders is based on shipping address and can be found above.
Ozzie Collectables does not currently offer international shipping. Currently we are only able to ship domestically within Australia. This is to ensure the maximum quality of all of our orders, and to ensure that each customer receives their order within as timely and efficient a manner as possible. However, many of our international customers do choose to use a forwarding service and this is a perfectly viable option for customers looking to purchase from Ozzie Collectables to an international address. These forwarding services are not handled by Ozzie Collectables and must be dealt with privately by the customer. Any orders received with international shipping addresses will be cancelled and refunded.
At Ozzie Collectables, we take pride in our ability to pack and delivery mint quality collectable items to the utmost satisfaction of our customers. As collectors ourselves we understand the value in receiving both pristine box and collectable item no matter the type of product. This means that we pack our orders the way we as collectors ourselves would wish to receive them, taking the best and most painstaking care we can when packing yours!
All items listed on our site are updated with the most recent information as provided by the distributor. Any changes to these items, such as ETA dates, box variations, or product pricing, may be applicable and are handled at the discretion of the distributor. The images provided for these product listings are not always final and, in the case of stickered items, are applicable to changes. For example: if a product is listed as a common non-stickered variant but is pictured with an exclusive/stickered box, this image may not be final and is subject to change. Typically all stickered/exclusive items will say so in the product title/description. Please heed all product descriptions on item listings via ETA dates, maximum quantity per customer, and stickered/exclusive boxes.
All discounted/ on-sale item purchases are to be considered final. Ozzie Collectables reserve the right to refuse cancellations and refunds for purchase made during a sale. There will be no holds, reserves, or putaways during a sale.
The discounted price of an item during a sale does not reflect the product's price outside of the sale's duration. Purchases made outside of the time frame of a sale are not entitled to any refunds or reimbursements to match the discounted rate.
Purchases made after a sale has ended are not entitled to the previous discounted rate and may not have their prices altered to match a previously ended sale's discount. If a customer has made a purchase outside of a sale, they are not entitled to any refunds or reimbursements based on the sale's discount.
Please be aware that Australia Post will not allow an investigation to begin on missing items until a period of three weeks (15 business days) has occurred, commencing once the parcel has been handed over to the carrier partner in the destination country. If you feel you have not received your order and your tracking information is showing that it should have already reached you or greatly surpasses the estimated time frame of delivery (refer above), Ozzie Collectables requests that you contact a member of our support staff immediately via www.facebook.com/ozziecollectables or email@example.com.
Ozzie Collectables has identified core principles which we believe are integral and imperative for all Lay-Buy agreement deals transacted through our PUT IT ON LAY-BUY powered by PayPal checkout payment option to be fair and reasonable as per the Fair Trading Act 1999.
The following principles below therefore make up the Terms & Conditions for any Lay-Buy or Layby contract and related transactions entered into. This applies to all and any Lay-By contract template utilised by both the vendor and/or consumer:
Record of Payment
A record of payment(s) transaction history will always be available for both the merchant and buyer, recording all amounts paid to-date, as well as the date and value of all future pending payments as per the agreed Lay-By policy.
Storage and Identification of Lay-Buy Products
Products on Lay-Buy will be set aside and stored separately to other products. Products will be clearly identified as ‘Lay-By contract’ products by Ozzie Collectables’ Order # Identifier.
Cancellation of Lay-Buy by Buyer
The buyer may cancel their Lay-By agreement form at any time prior to delivery of products and on delivery of products if the products are damaged by advising Ozzie Collectables in writing via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or messenger at www.facebook.com/ozziecollectables. If a buyer cancels a Lay-Buy, Ozzie Collectables will, if requested, give the buyer a “cancellation statement” which details the following:
- The purchase price of the products
- Advises customer of the cancellation fee payable to Ozzie Collectables under all Lay-By terms and conditions
- The total amount paid under the Lay-Buy
- Any amount owing to either the buyer or Ozzie Collectables under the Lay-By terms on the cancellation of the Lay-Buy.
If Ozzie Collectables does not accept the buyer’s oral cancellation we are obliged to give/send the buyer a duly completed Lay-By Form of Cancellation immediately.
4. Cancellation of Lay-Buy by Ozzie Collectables
- Ozzie Collectables under a Lay-Buy must not cancel it unless:
- The buyer breaches a term of the Lay-Buy, or
- The product(s) is/are no longer available
- If a buyer has breached a term of a Lay-Buy and Ozzie Collectables intends to cancel the Lay-Buy, before doing so Ozzie Collectables must adhere to all of the following:
- Give the buyer notice of Ozzie Collectables’ intention to cancel the Lay-Buy
- Allow the buyer at least 14 days within which to rectify the breach.
- The notice to be given:
- must be in writing, sent to the buyer’s last known residential or email address
- must specify the breach of the Lay-Buy for which the Lay-Buy is being cancelled
- must state the time within which the buyer must rectify the breach
- must state the matters listed as per below:
- the purchase price of the products
- all cancellation charges payable under the agreement
- the total amount paid under the Lay-Buy
- any amount owing to either the buyer or Ozzie Collectables under the terms of the Lay-Buy on the cancellation of the Lay-Buy.
The Lay-Buy is cancelled at the end of the period specified in the notice unless the buyer rectifies the breach before then or Ozzie Collectables agrees to forgo its cancellation.
6. Cancellation where business closes
If Ozzie Collectables under a Lay-Buy agreement proposes to stop trading before the agreement is completed, Ozzie Collectables must give notice of the proposal to the buyer and must either:
- allow the buyer 7 days within which to complete the agreement
- cancel the Lay-Buy
- If the products are no longer available, Ozzie Collectables must cancel the Lay-Buy and refund all monies to the buyer.
- Subject to the above, when a Lay-Buy is cancelled by either party, Ozzie Collectables must refund all money paid within 14 days less a 20% cancellation fee. There are circumstances which prohibit Ozzie Collectables from keeping the cancellation charge. These include but are not limited to situations where the products are damaged or not delivered or where Ozzie Collectables has breached a term of the Lay-Buy statement.
- Ozzie Collectables shall charge the buyer a 20% cancellation fee under the terms of all Lay-Buy deals.
- Ozzie Collectables shall be entitled to pass on to the buyer all charge back fees received by any given bank for any given customer charge back from any given Lay-Buy deal.
- Ozzie Collectables shall not charge the customer any interest charges, membership fee or service fee on any Lay-Buy sales transaction. Lay-Buy Financial Solutions Pty Ltd trading as www.lay-buys.com charge an admin fee, which is a once-off 0.9% of the total order value at checkout. The buyer will pay this amount to Lay-Buys at checkout at time of paying the down payment. This fee is an admin fee and is therefore not refundable.
- Ozzie Collectables shall have reporting in place for all Lay-Buy deals covering Down Payment made, Lay-Buy period, Frequency of payments required, Payment amount required per installment, and a full record of all payments made to-date (amount and date on which made).
- Ozzie Collectables will only dispatch the buyer’s product(s) after receiving the final installment payment for all Lay-Buy deals.
- This Agreement shall be binding upon, inure to the benefit of, and be enforceable by the representatives, successors and assigns of the parties hereto.
- This Agreement may be amended only by a written instrument duly executed by all parties hereto.
- The parties hereby represent and warrant that each of them has full legal right, power and authority to enter into this Agreement and to carry out its obligations hereunder.
- This Agreement may be executed simultaneously in one or more counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original but all of which together shall constitute one and the same instrument.
- Article headings contained herein are for reference purposes only and shall not in any way affect the meaning or interpretation of this Agreement.