Comic Con FAQ
At several times throughout the year, certain Funko convention exclusive products are made available to Ozzie Collectables as they become available available at their coinciding conventions such as San Diego Comic Con (SDCC), New York Comic Con (NYCC), Emerald City Comic Con (ECCC), etc. The release of these products will happen online, and will all become available at the time that the sale goes live.
Due to agreements with our supplier, Ozzie will not be able to reveal which products will be available until the day and time of the sale. Leading up to the day of the convention there will be more information made available on our social media pages. This year, NYCC 2023 Fall Convention shared retailer exclusive items will go live on the Ozzie Collectables website from midnight (12:01am AEST) on Saturday the 14th of October.
There are a few key points of information and frequently asked questions that may assist you leading up to the event:
- All Funko Convention Exclusive products are subject to per-person quantity limits unless indicated otherwise in the product description
- Quantity may be extremely limited on all products - sales are made on a first come, first serve basis and may sell out in mere minutes. We recommend that you check out with the product(s) you most want immediately to avoid missing out.
- Adding an item to your cart does not secure or reserve this item. Your order is not guaranteed until you have completed the checkout process. In the event that something from your cart sells out before you are able to successfully complete payment, Ozzie will not be held responsible and will be unable to assist as the product will be sold out.
- We will not be taking any orders over the phone during this sale. It is online only.
- The scheduled release time and date is final and reflects Australian Eastern Standard time for Melbourne, Australia.
- There will be no reserving items either before or after the convention sale. The only way to reserve or guarantee an item is to check out with it and complete the payment process.
- There will be no consolidation of multiple orders during the time of this sale. All orders will be treated individually.
- If your cart contains both in stock and pre-order items, it will ship out only once all items are in stock. Domestic orders over $100 are entitled to one lot of free shipping. Each $8.99 shipping fee covers an order for shipping one way.
- All orders typically take 3-5 business days to process before shipping out/ reaching our store for in store pick up, however please keep in mind that this may increase due to the extremely busy convention period. The team at Ozzie thank you for your patience.
- Our regular policy for box variation and damage will also apply during this period. You can read about this in our Terms and Conditions.
- All order cancellations will incur a 10% cancellation fee. Refunds may take a few business days to process during peak periods. We are not able to refund orders which have already moved on to packing/shipping, which can happen quite quickly during busy periods such as Comic Con. Please heed our Terms and Conditions for more information.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this extremely busy time, and hope that you have a fantastic New York Comic Con!