Black Friday/ Cyber Monday FAQ
It's that time of year again - time for the Ozzie Collectables annual BFCM sale weekend! This is one of our busiest weekends of the year, marking the last few days to get your orders in before the cut-off date for guaranteed shipping in time for Christmas. We appreciate that many of you will want to take full advantage of the sale and endeavour to provide the best possible service during this hectic time.
This year, the Black Friday sale will run from Friday the 27th of November until Monday the 30th of November.
There are a few key points of information and frequently asked questions that may assist you leading up to the event:
- To limit the amount of inquiries we receive and ensure that we provide each customer with prompt, efficient, and quality service, Ozzie Collectables kindly asks that you refrain from messaging our support staff until you have searched for the answer to your inquiry in our Help Centre. You can do that by typing key words into the search bar at the top of the Help Centre page, or by scrolling through our Help Centre articles.
- Adding an item to your cart does not secure or reserve this item. Your order is not guaranteed until you have completed the checkout process. In the event that something from your cart sells out before you are able to successfully complete payment, Ozzie will not be held responsible and will be unable to assist as the product will be sold out.
- We will not be taking any orders over the phone during this sale. This sale will not take place in store. It is online only.
- There will be no reserving items either before or after the sale. The only way to reserve or guarantee an item is to check out with it and complete the payment process.
- There will be no consolidation of multiple orders during the time of this sale. All orders will be treated individually.
- If your cart contains both in stock and preorder items, it will ship out only once all items are in stock. Orders over $100 are entitled to one lot of free domestic shipping. Each $9 shipping fee covers an order for shipping one way.
- International shipping time frames and costs will vary. You can find out how much your international shipment will cost by calculating this in your cart or at checkout. Ozzie Collectables has no control over customs, as this is determined by your country. Due to the current shipping time-frames supplied by Australia Post at this time of year, we unfortunately cannot guarantee that your order will arrive in time for Christmas.
- All orders typically take 3-5 business days to process before shipping out/ reaching our store for in store pick up, however please keep in mind that this may increase due to the extremely busy period. The team at Ozzie thank you for your patience.
- We do not offer express shipping. We apologise for any inconvenience.
- Our regular policy for box variation and damage will also apply during this period. You can read about this in our Terms and Conditions or our Help Centre.
- All orders are final during the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales weekend, and there will unfortunately be no cancellations for these orders.
- For further inquiries related to specific items or orders, Ozzie Collectables kindly asks that you visit our Help Centre.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this extremely busy time, and hope that you have a fantastic Black Friday Cyber Monday weekend!