Incohearent is the ultimate party game that will get you talking!
This game contains mature content and is designed for ages 17+. NOT intended for children. Trust us.
HOW TO PLAY:
A rotating judge flips the timer and holds a card up so that only they can see the answer, but everyone else sees the Incohearent phrase. Everyone else reads the front of the card aloud. Whoever decodes the phrase first wins the card. When the card has been decoded or the translators have elected to pass, the judge pulls the next card. Once the timer runs out or 3 cards have been decoded, the round is over, and the next person becomes the judge. First player to decode 13 cards wins!
Contains 500 cards, super high tech sand timer, instructions. Printed on premium playing cards (thick with gloss finish), shrink-wrapped in a custom box.
- For 2–20 Players
- Plays in 20–40 Mins
- For Ages 17+
- Perfect for parties, game nights when all you want is to laugh your head off with friends or family
- The worse you play the funnier it is
- Pop culture references makes this fresh and exciting
- Another great party game from What Do You Meme so you know they've tapped into Pop Culture trends
- Brand Name recognition
- Great word of mouth via microinfluencers due to game being meme/tiktok/youtube friendly