A dumb party game that respects your intelligence.
Monikers is pretty simple: get your friends to guess the name on a card. Each team has 60 seconds to get through as many weird, inappropriate names as they can.
In the first round, you can say anything you want. In the second, you can only use one word. And in the third, you can’t say anything at all — just charades. The same cards are used in each round, so by the end of the game, you’ve made up a bunch of hilarious jokes together.
- 4–20 Players
- Play in around 60 Mins
- Ages 18+
- Highly recommended by Shut up and Sit Down
- Updated pop culture references makes this fresh
- Beautiful art
- Existing customer base will want more cards
- Upgraded art makes this pop on the shelf
- With 440 cards, customers will get the bang for their buck